Account Executive (Code AE)
We’re looking for a smart, motivated person. An AE that understands the basics (and even better if you have instincts about the nuance) of being an agency account person (strategy & relationship) and the fundamentals of marketing (B2B a plus).
Be able to demonstrate that you have staying power and how you grew your own knowledge and your client relationships in the first 2 to 3 years of your career. We aren’t interested in job hoppers. If you change jobs every 9 months, before you get to apply your learning, you won’t be the type of person that is sticky at Conceptalk.
To apply you must:
• Respond to this with a cover letter & salary requirements
• Be able to demonstrate brief, clear & ideally persuasive written communication.
• Be able to demonstrate judgement and instinct about nuances of client communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
• Understand (and pry out of clients) their business and marketing challenge to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell creative through.
• Take client feedback and input, pushing in a responsible way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the creative team can solve those challenges. (If you are a client’s yes man…or an aspiring creative…this isn’t the job for you.)
• Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
• Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for Websites, Multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
• Write creative briefs, participate in kick-off/download meetings for the creative team, and obtain client feedback/approvals to project strategies. Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
• Manage clients to meet critical deadlines either directly or when appropriate through other Account and Agency leaders working with those clients day-to-day.
• Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and our clients.
• Collect constant feedback from clients on performance of campaigns and marketing activities for publication in case studies.
• Be a part of a team that continues to learn and grow, and prove this by understanding the agency philosophy and honing your approach based on the way we approach B2B marketing and integrated communications.
• When replying, please send your salary history or salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.